Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rain makes me think of Spring, Spring makes me think of Baseball and Baseball makes me think of the Twins at Target Field

For any of you living in the Twin Cities right now, you know that this October has been one of the rainiest on record and the weather has been more typical of early March than of early fall... what does that mean in terms of my love of baseball?

Rain makes me think of Spring... Spring makes me think of baseball... Baseball makes me think of the Minnesota Twins at Target Field!

I know that it may seem a little early to be thinking about the 2010 Minnesota Twins Season, but trust me its not! Target Field Tickets are going to be the hottest stocking stuffer this year, mark my words (hint, hint for anyone buying me a gift this year... I would love MN Twins Tickets!) If you aren't planning on buying tickets to Target Field for gifts but are still just a little curious about all the buzz, check out the video below of images from Target Field and think, in just a few short months we will be having warm rain that will signal the start of baseball and the opening of Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins.


1 comment:

B said...

Can not wait to see this in real life!