Thursday, October 01, 2009

Minnesota Twins have one more chance to beat the Detroit Tigers this afternoon

It's hard to be a Minnesota Twins fan right now. I think I've done it to myself, I was so optimistic at the beginning of the Detroit Tigers - Minnesota Twins series, I really thought that my boys had a series sweep in them... with the post season on the line, I thought that the Twins would play their hearts out... not so much.

While there hasn't been an overwhelming, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? moment that I can point to and say.. right there, that's when we lost it, I don't think that matters. After a great win on Tuesday morning, the Minnesota Twins lost the second game on Tuesday 5-6 and Wednesday (yesterday's game) 2-7.

The Twins face the Tigers for the last time today at 12:05. What I'm looking for is the Twins to redeem themselves. I want to see the Twins Roster play hard and end up on top. The way I see it, if the Twins can win today and then sweep the Kansas City Royals in their last home series at the Metrodome and the Tigers lose the rest of their games, we could still see the post season. So I'm cutting this post short so that I can be in front of the TV for the first pitch and I intend on sending as much Twinkie Love to my boys as possible, I would like you to do the same!

Check back next week for a game re-cap and previews for the KC Royals series!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant article. I was wondering if anyone knew of any cool websites where I could join a club for sports or something. I’ve heard of Clubbz.com, any others? Thanks guys. JB

StreetGirl said...

Great post and great game. Bring on the Yanks!