Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thanks for the Memories Twins, the 2009 MN Twins Season comes to a close but fans have LOTS to look forward to!

The Minnesota Twins 2009 Baseball Season has come to a close.

First I want to say a big Thank You to the Minnesota Twins Roster, you guys are the best! Despite our sometimes love-hate (you love me, I hate that I can't love you because you make me mad) relationship.. you guys worked really hard this season! Joe Mauer, you deserve the MVP title and I can't wait to see you at Target Field (if you want to meet up before then, I'd be ok with that too!)

Secondly, readers and fellow Twins Fans: TARGET FIELD and OUTDOOR BASEBALL is finally on the horizon. Now that we've paid due homage to the HHH Metrodome, we can get really excited about how outdoor baseball in the Twin Cities. I know that our weather isn't ideal and I know that you are probably thinking, what is Minnesota Twins Baseball without a Dome Dog, but I think it will be great! Baseball is meant to be outside and for as much as I LOVE the Dome, I think I'm going to LOVE Target Field that much more!

So until next season, the posts will probably slow down a little, but rest assured knowing that any breaking MN Twins news will be found here first! Also, check here as news about Twins Tickets for Target Field is released

What a season!

1 comment:

B said...

My roommate and I spent Sunday in shock (well not really shock because we knew it was a long shot) but disbelief, it seemed so close so many times... There is always next season!