Thursday, October 22, 2009

If the Minnesota Twins had made the 2009 MLB Playoffs instead of the NY Yankees

We could have seen more of these MN Twins hug fests if we had beat the Yankees If the Minnesota Twins had made the 2009 MLB Playoffs instead of the New York Yankees
1) I would not be blogging right now, but instead I would be doing everything in my power to beg, barter, steal, and seek out as many Minnesota Twins Tickets as possible because there is NO way I would have missed a moment of that game

2) We would not have to watch A-rod any more than we already have (this guy makes me crazy.. something about his attitude and mentality :( How he is with Kate Hudson is beyond me!)

3) We would still be watching Joe Mauer (my future husband) on a regular basis

4) I could have been continuing to ignore the impending Winter Season a few more weeks

and 5) The Minnesota Twins would have had a chance at a WORLD SERIES TITLE... if we had beat the New York Yankees, but we didn't...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I agree with you but it just wasn't to be :(

B said...

If only... perhaps our debut season at Target Field will take us there!?

StreetGirl said...

How do you think we would have done against the Angels and following that the Phillies?

Would have definitely been an interesting World Series against the Phillies. Think we would have matched-up well against them.