Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two Games in a row proved to be too much for the Minnesota Twins, Detroit Tigers win game 2 of the double header

Twins roster 48 walking off the field in a dissapointing loss against the Detroit Tigers
Well Twins fans... the anxiety must have gotten to them. I'm crossing my fingers and hopping on one foot hoping that it wasn't me (the Twins BIGGEST FAN) who jinxed them.


It's not like my boys just gave it away.. they held their own against the Detroit Tigers, losing only 5-6 but still.. I really thought we had it in the bag! I think what this comes down to is being tired. The Twins simply did not hit, catch or field the ball as well in last night's game as they did in the earlier game... and I can't blame them, an end of the season double header is a lot to ask of a team that has been on the road for several days on end already.


With a game today and another on Thursday, the Minnesota Twins roster needs to re-group. My boys need to take a minute, catch their breath and then remember that we are still in the running and we can't afford to lose any more games. I'm hoping that Joe Mauer (my favorite Twin this week) pulls his team together and inspires them into winning on Thursday.


All I can say for sure is that I will be smack dab in the middle of my couch today and tomorrow cheering the MN Twins on from home! Its not too late to get Minnesota Twins Tickets for the last home series, but if you plan on going you better buy tickets today!

No comments: