Friday, September 18, 2009

Minnesota Twins vs. Detroit Tigers

The Minnesota Twins take on the Detroit Tigers in a 3 game home series starting tonight at 7:10. My boys left me wanting more the last time we played Detroit losing the series after an amazing 11-0 shut out in the second game. This time around we are at home and I'm hoping that the HHH Metrodome will ooze out every little bit of Metrodome Magic possible. With only a few games left before the Twins take up residence at the New Target Field, one would think that the Dome owes the Twins a little something extra.

Saturday's game is at 3:10 and Sunday's is at 1:10, the countdown is getting closer and closer to the end... Hope you are ready to say Adios to the Metrodome, 1 more home series left after this!

3 comments:

TwinsFan2 said...

I can't believe the Twins are almost done at the Metrodome! Did you see the game on Saturday vs. the Tigers? It rocked! It was definitely Dome-Field Advantage.

Kristy said...

You nailed it on the head! The Dome must have read your blog, because we got something extra on Saturday. I couldn't believe that the Tiger player lost the ball - did you read the lips on the Tigers manager. It was something like "un$^#%@&@ing believable"

B said...

The first two games were so good, and even though we lost on Sunday I can't say that I'm too mad at the Twins for it.