Thursday, November 12, 2009

Could a new Minnesota Twins Blog be in order for the New Twins Stadium

Hey There Twins Fans!

With baseball season over and no new Twins News to report, I've had some time to think about my life as a sports blogger. While I will always love this site, I think that it might be time to start a new blog... new blog for a new stadium. I wouldn't dream of leaving any of you wanting for Twins News so trust me, if and when I decide to add a new blog my loyal Twins Fans peers will be the first to know!

Thoughts? Suggestions for Blog Titles? Post ideas?

Can't wait for Target Field to open and the Minnesota Twins to start playing again. Perhaps I will start the blog early and make predictions about the food and the seats.

GO TWINKIES!

2 comments:

B said...

My life would be lost without Minnesota Twins Fan, please don't stop writing here too!

Anonymous said...

You don't need to start a whole new blog for a new stadium! Maybe just revamp the website if ur lookin for a change up?