Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today I am thankful for the Minnesota Twins

Happy Thanksgiving (ALMOST)... Before I take off for a fun-filled family fest this week/weekend, I thought I would take a minute to wish my Minnesota Twins Family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Like most families, mine goes around the table at Thanksgiving Dinner and tells everyone what we are thankful for. This year I am Thankful for the Minnesota Twins, Twins Tickets, the New Twins Jerseys, and most of all I am Thankful for the new home of the Twins, Target Field!

I know it will be quite a while before we can go and sit in the seats of Target Field, I just wanted to remind everyone that we should all say a little extra Thank You to the the Thanksgiving Gods for providing us with the awesome new baseball stadium we lovingly call Target Field!

Hope your Holiday is wonderful, see you all back here at Minnesota Twins Fan next week!

3 comments:

Twins Fan 2 said...

I am thankful for the new Twins jerseys too! I can't wait for Target Field to open!

fanamaniac said...

Thank you Thanksgiving Gods! The field is going to be sick! I <3 the Twins!

StreetGirl said...

I'm thankful for Jack Morris and your blog.