Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Minnesota Twins Fan is officially starting the Countdown to Target Field

Computer Image of the New Target Field, home of the MN Twins
It's time... I feel like a kid waiting to write her letter to Santa, I held off as long as I could. It is time to start the official countdown until the Minnesota Twins open their first Twins home game at Target Field.

In exactly.... 143 Days, 2 hours and 10 minutes the Minnesota Twins will be welcomed onto Target Field, the new home of the Twins! Fans are eagerly awaiting the opening of Target Field and I for one intend to be first in line at the Target Field Ticket Office when single game Twins Tickets go on sale!

1 comment:

StreetGirl said...

Like with any change, I have mixed thoughts. Obviously it will be great but still have great feelings for the Dome.