Monday, June 23, 2008

Twins Sweep Arizona Diamondbacks

The Minnesota Twins swept the Arizona Diamondbacks and made it a perfect 6-0 home stand. YEAH! Way to go Twins. I had a great time at the game on Friday night and saw a t-shirt that said “My boys play for the Twins” it was really cute and now I am kicking myself for not buying it. There seemed like a lot of empty seats at the HHH Metrodome on Friday night, but they announced the attendance at 29,000 something. The couple of other week day games I have been to were only like 21,000 so it was considerably fuller, I guess. Randy Johnson has been having a tough year for the Arizona Diamonbacks, any one else think he is washed up?

Twins vs. Diamondbacks
Fri Jun 20 Twins 7, Dbacks 2
Sat Jun 21 Twins 6, Dbacks 1
Sun Jun 22 Twins 5, Dbacks 3

No comments: