Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random Minnesota Twins Facts

Once in awhile I have random Minnesota Twins facts that I want to share, but I don’t really feel like putting them into a true blog post. I really just want to spew them out. So here are the latest random Minnesota Twins facts that I just can’t keep under my hat (my baseball hat, of course).

Alexi Casilla has either scored a run or driven in a run in 25 of his 35 games played this season.


Michael Cuddyer’s wife, Claudia, gave birth to the couple’s first child Friday June 20th…Casey Jonathan Cuddyer was born at 3:23 pm at Fairview Southdale Hospital and he weighed in at 7 pounds, 8 ounces and is 20 inches long. Born on the first day of summer, kind of gives a new meaning to “the boys of summer” doesn’t it?


Livan Hernandez home record this season: 6-0.


Brendan Harris finished theTwins last homestand with eight hits in 19 at-bats (.421) with four doubles, a triple, six runs scored and two runs batted in. wow.

No comments: