Friday, June 27, 2008

Milwaukee Brewers at Metrodome Minneapolis

I am guessing that after the Minnesota Twins last 6-0 homestand, the demand for Minnesota Twins tickets will be higher than ever. Couple the winning momentum and the border battle rivalry of the Milwaukee Brewers and you have a recipe for a tight ticket. I just checked Ticket King and I see they have Minnesota Twins vs Milwaukee Brewers tickets for around $40 each on a $30 face ticket. I figured it would be more than that – I guess not as many people are planning on heading to the Dome as I thought. I hope the Twins put on a great show . . .so far the National League games have been good ones. Go Twins!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Can't wait for the Twins/Brewers match up this weekend! Some of my good friends are originally from Milwaukee, there might be words :)

Anonymous said...

Those ticket prices are way less than I thought they'd be. Thanks for the info--I'm going to buy mine today.