Thursday, June 04, 2009

Twins lose to Cleveland Indians at Metrodome

I can’t believe I have to write that headline, but it’s true the Minnesota Twins got socked last night 10-1 by the Cleveland Indians in front of the Metrodome home crowd.

Twins rookie pitcher Anthony Swarzak looked terrible in the third inning. I could have hit those pitches! The Indians may be at the bottom of the American League Central, but they are still major league hitters and they showed it against the youth of Swarzak.

Carlos Gomez and Indians pitcher Cliff Lee continued to jaw at one another all night. I say if Gomez wants to get under Lee's skin he needs to get a hit and get on base and stop the jaw jacking!

Same two teams at the Dome today, I wonder what will happen. Hopefully a Twins win. Scott Baker needs a good outing. Twins vs Indians at noon at the Metrodome. Wish I didn’t have to work.

No comments: