Thursday, May 21, 2009

Minnesota Twins Slide, Buy Twins Tickets and Support a Rally

The Minnesota Twins continue to SLIDE down the slippery slope of loserville. Losing 6 games in a row is a definite blow to the team that was just a couple of games back from first place in the Central League standings. Now, they are over 5 games back and it isn’t looking very pretty.

I am wearing my Twins jersey today – I am calling it my Twins rally jersey in hopes of an afternoon game win in Chicago White Sox land.

I am also looking forward to the Twins returning the Homerdome on Friday hosting the Milwaukee Brewers for three games and then the Boston Red Sox for four. Get your Minnesota Twins jerseys on and head out to the Metrodome and support this team in a turn around. I see local ticket companies like Ticket King have Minnesota Twins tickets for sale. I bought reserved outfield tickets, I think they call them the home run porch, but I kept calling it the home run patio – LOL! two weeks ago for under face value from Ticket King. So keep your eyes on their Twins ticket prices, if you want to get in cheap, Ticket King can help you with Minnesota Twins Tickets – they also have some of the best seats in the entire Metrodome, but trust me those don’t come cheap.

No comments: