Monday, June 15, 2009

Minnesota Twins Tickets All You Can Eat

Has anyone ever bought the All-You-Can-Eat Seats? I know tons of people have, but I want to hear some real life comments about it - - - like: Is it a good value? Do you spend more time in line than watching the game? Are the hot dogs cold? Stuff like that.


From the research I have done, I see you pay about $39 per person (with fees) and then you get a ticket in upper deck in section 232 which are normally $21 … but really if you sitting up there you might as well sit in the cheap seats for $8 . . . so you would need to eat about $30 worth of food to break even in my book. That’s about 3 Hot Dogs, 3 Sodas, 2 Pretzels, Peanuts and Nachos from 6pm to 9pm. That might be more than I want to eat – my stomach is begging for Pepto just thinking about it! If you can only get 2 items at a time, that is 5 trips through the line – ouch.

The next Minnesota Twins All You Can Eat Day is tomorrow vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates. You can still order tickets on-line . . . I am thinking about it . . . just so I can say I did it . . . just once.

2 comments:

Dating the Twins said...

Its so funny that you want to be able to say that you have done the "all-you-can-eat-seats" because that is how I got hooked into doing the same thing. My boyfriend is a HUGE twins fan and he bet me that I couldn't keep up with the baseball or the dome-food at the last AYCES game... I held my own just to prove a point but I paid for it later.

In my opinion though, no matter where you sit Twins Games are always fun!!

Cortney said...

Hmm...I don't think I could do the all-you-can-eat seats. That's way too many Dome dogs for one sitting. Although, if it were Wild dogs, I might reconsider...