Friday, February 08, 2008

We will miss you Johan

There is no doubt in my mind that Minnesota Twins fans will miss their ace. I can’t help but remember another big Mets trade the Twins made with Frank Viola. That trade paid off big and ultimately led us to be the 1991 World Champions – remember Rick Aguilera? We couldn’t have done it without him

Here is a quote from Gardy about missing Johan:
"Absolutely, we're going to miss him," Ron Gardenhire said. "I wish him nothing but success. He's been a very, very good player for us, and a very good person and friend. Honestly, I can just say that I'm proud to have had an opportunity to manage him."


I wonder if this Minnesota Twins Tickets site will take Johan off the roster list any time soon? Do you suppose they will move him to a Twins Great? Nah!

No comments: