Thursday, February 28, 2008

Twins start Spring Training Games

The Twins take the field in their first Twins Spring Training game today. The Twins will take on the Cincinnati Reds at 1pm in Sarasota, Florida (about 90 minutes from Ft Myers). I hope our local news stations will cover the game and give us some live highlights tonight on the news. I am excited to see the Twins on the field actually playing a game and not just doing the electric slide shuffle on the field as a workout!

Any bets if I could make it to the game if I left right now? If I had a private jet, it would be close. You can still get Twins Tickets to the game online. If it were me, I would like to see the Twins Red Sox game this Saturday. Too bad I will be at Bloomington Jefferson judging high schoolers on their public speaking abilities. I think I will award extra speaker points to any speaker who mentions the Minnesota Twins or uses the word twin or baseball or even spring…because Twins Spring Training is where my body will wish to be!

No comments: