Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Twins Super Bowl Ad

Like millions of Americans, I was tuned into the Super Bowl on Sunday. It was one of the best Super Bowls I have ever personally watched and I enjoyed the tight competition and the fact that the New York Giants came out victoriously. Way to go Eli! Every time the Giants looked spectacular and Eli Manning completed a laser sharp pass, I kept thinking to myself, my Minnesota Vikings beat them! I was waiting for Troy or someone to mention the fact that the Giants were embarrassed by a few teams this year, not just the Vikings in their trek to the Super Bowl, but in the end I guess the Giants got the last laugh.

Speaking of laughs, I got a little chuckle out of the Minnesota Twins Super Bowl ad. It was the first 2008 "This is Twins Territory" ad and was only shown locally. It was fun to see Justin and Joe and good ‘ol TK make an appearance in a Super Bowl ad! Way to hit the big time Twins!

No comments: