Thursday, February 21, 2008

Francisco Liriano Status

Ok, this Minnesota Twins fan must be living in a fantasy world. I had visions of Francisco Liriano swooping in to save the day and that at the end of this season, every Twins fan would be saying, “Johan who?”

But I read over at the PP that Twins Manager Ron Gardenhire sees it differently. In fact after reading Gardenhires comments regarding Francisco Liriano, I am not sure I want to buy too many Twins Tickets if I can’t count on a solid pitching rotation. Perhaps I am just being too emotional and I should wait until the completion of Spring Training to make my verdict on this year’s Twins pitchers. Let’s also hope Francisco can stay sober enough to make it through the season – remember that DUI charge that's holding him up.

No comments: