Thursday, June 29, 2006

JUICY NEWS ON JUSTIN MORNEAU

Ok, Justin Morneau has quickly become one of my favorite Twins baseball players. I often refer to him as my favorite Canuck (aka Canadian). Well, word on the street is that my lover boy Justin likes to tip a few back (aka get drunk).

Justin Morneau's nickname is Canadian Club and word is that early in the season he was partying way too much and Twins Manager Ron Gardenhire had to put his foot down. The story goes that he had a few late late late evenings during the Toronto series (I hope their aren't any baby Justin's running around in a few months)and Gardy had to have a little come to Jesus meeting with him. Hello?! Justin you are a Major League Baseball player and you are whooping it up like a little college boy.

Take a look at his numbers and the numbers don't lie. He only had one hit in 12 at bats in Toronto! Probably because he was so busy trying to nurse that hang over. I wonder if Justin forgot to guzzle a gallon of water before going to bed . . .If he needs help remembering that little trick, sign me up! He is yummy!

No comments: