Monday, June 19, 2006


AARGH!!!!! The Twins SWEPT the Pirates!!!

I can hardly believe that I get to say that! Granted the Pittsburg Pirates are a worse team this year than the Twins (some days that is hard to believe), but I am just so proud that my Twinkies could win a series ON THE ROAD!!! Johan Santana pitched another stellar game on Sunday and the Twins swung those bats like they are supposed to do to get the big "W" and go .500 for the season. We are still 11 games behind those stinky Detroit Tigers, but there is definitely a glimmer of hope on the horizon.

Next up? The crazy Houston Astros . .. Radke will open the series. Now, Brad I know the Astros won the National League in 2005, but really don't get sweaty palms about it and pitch a solid game! Radke has got to keep it together if the Twins have any hope of gaining in the Central. His last few starts have been solid so I gotta keep the faith, but maybe he needs some Botox in those hands to keep them dry so he can manage his fastball. I guess we will have to wait and see - the suspense is killing me. . .

No comments: