Friday, June 16, 2006

Wow! I am starting a blog. I read several other blogs and I have posted a few comments, signed a few guestbooks and even sent a few emails, but it just feels more important and more purposeful to have your OWN blog. I don't know why I waited so long to start one - everyone is doing it - well, not EVERYONE, but a lot of people.

I am officially starting my own blog about the Major League Minnesota Twins baseball team. It's summer and when I think summer I think baseball - Minnesota Twins baseball! Besides, they say, "Diamonds are a girls best friend" if you are married to my husband - that saying definitely means BASEBALL DIAMONDS.

I was born and raised in the great state of Minnesota so being a Twins baseball fan comes with the territory. I have to admit I am not the kind of fan that knows all the stats or even knows what all those darn abbreviations mean and I just can't seem to keep track of who is on what farm team when, but I watch a lot of games. I avidly critique plays and players from everything to batting order to who has put on a few pounds or who has clearly lost their marbles to should we fans build a new ballpark and what will happen to the old one. Maybe I have more questions than answers . . .but it's my Twins blog so that's OK.

I love the Minnesota Twins and I love the idea of just blurting out whatever I think on this little itty bitty page that I hope someday will get a higher google ranking than shall I be bold and say a 4 ? Since there are 4 sides to the diamond and all - ya know, 3 bases plus home plate.
Hmmmmmm..................

No comments: