Thursday, January 29, 2009

Twins Fest, no Young?

Twins Fest was last weekend and there seemed to be quite a few fans in attendance. The paper reported that there were 4,000 fewer than 2007 which I thought was strange since this year they had more star power on the roster for autographs.

I found it interesting that Delmon Young was absent from most of the planned activities. I read in the paper that he had the stomach flu. Hmmm, “Sick” – huh? I am betting the Twins are sick of him. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Twins work out a deal to trade him.

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Maybe they're just keeping it under wraps and that's why he wasn't there. Cause he really isn't going to be on the team anymore.

KC said...

Cortney is going out on a limb here - but I support her thinking.