Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Twins Metrodome Plans

The Twins are going big for their final Metrodome season. Last week I mentioned the throwback jerseys and the All-Metrodome team, but I also heard they have other surprises in store for us fans. I read that they are putting together a video of the top 100 Metrodome memories to be played at each home game – I will be excited to see that for sure.

The Twins marketing team definitely isn’t sleeping on the job and this final Twins season at the Dome should be a fun one. I will definitely make it out to a few games to say good-bye to the stadium and reminisce about all the good times I have had there (my experiences do not include any make-out sessions in the Dome bathrooms, though.)

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Perhaps they should....one for the to-do list? ;-)

KC said...

LOL! Cortney I would not recommend making out in the Dome bathrooms...maybe the Xcel Energy Centers - they seem a little more sanitary.