Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Twins Blog Update

My new Minnesota Twins blog will LAUNCH (drumroll, please) on:


Monday, April 6thTWINS OPENING DAY


What a perfect time to kick-off a blog dedicated to the boys of summer . . . and a few other things.

I haven’t decided on the new blog name yet – I really like Twins Target and Talladega, but I think it may be hard for people to spell / remember.

These are some of my other choices:

TwinsatTargetField

TargetandTwinsBaseball

TwinsandTarget or TwinsonTarget

MinnesotalovesTwinsandTarget

None of these roll off the tongue or get me as excited as Twins, Target and Talladega. I think I may have to go with that one. Blogging 101 says to pick a blog theme that you are passionate about because in order to be a successful blogger you have to have a niche and write a lot!

Check back - I will post a link to the new blog once I launch it!

No comments: