Thursday, March 05, 2009

New Minnesota Twins Blog

I want to create a new Minnesota Twins Blog that incorporates more than just baseball talk because let's face it - I am not a total baseball nut. I have other interests as well - like shopping! I really like to shop at Target and since the new Twins stadium will be dubbed Target Field, it seems fitting to blend my two loves of Twins Baseball and Target Shopping into one blog - right?

That's a rhetorical question because I have already made my mind up...what I haven't decided is what my URL name should be. If anyone has any clever ideas - let me here them!

4 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

how about twinstargetandtacos? Cause I love tacos and they should serve them at Target Field. Hah.

Anonymous said...

love the alliteration - how about twinstarget and tamales

Anonymous said...

hmmmm - how about justin and joe at target ?

Anonymous said...

I may go with twinstargetandtalladega . . . that's the name of my cat!