Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Minnesota Twins Fan Blog needs a Do-Over

I am lacking on Minnesota Twins blog inspiration. This blog may be coming to an end real soon. I think I want to start a different blog – maybe on drug users in professional sports, there seems to be plenty of news about that. j/k I would loathe writing about that every day.

I googled Minnesota Twins blog and I didn’t even come up on the first page or the second or the third or the fourth . . . etc. There were celebrity baby blogs ahead of mine – what gives google? I am tired of working with the google powers that be – it may be time to start over. They have a Twins blog that hasn’t been updated since JULY 2008 in the top 10, but not mine. WHATEVER!

I want my new Twins baseball blog to be more than just baseball, though and I want it to have a clever theme . . . way in on these:

How about:

“My obsession with Target and Twins Baseball” (I spend a lot of my time shopping at Target and they are sponsoring the new ballpark)

“Just Another Twins Baseball Girl” (I could incorporate more girly stuff in my blog entries like make-up tips and game day fashion advice)

“Baseball and Bologna” (two of my favorite things – and really a Dome Dog is just a big piece of bologna in a cylinder shape)

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Haha I love the Target and Baseball idea!

StreetGirl said...

A lot has happened since then! Crazy to think how much.