Saturday, August 16, 2008

Twins are Hot at Home with Francisco Liriano

Sure, this Minnesota Twins blog has been quiet as of late, but the Minnesota Twins baseball team has not! The Twins are tied for first and on fire!

Last night, Francisco Liriano used that left arm of his to beat down the Seattle Mariners at the Metrodome 9-3…the best part? The Minnesota Twins are tied for first place in the AL Central (again).

I think Francisco Liriano is itching to make it into my top Twins Pitcher list, but he will need to tighten up a but first. Sure, he got the big win and I swore I saw some speeds at 92 MPH, but the 30 pitch 4th inning had me nervous, but he got out of it and the Twins bats are on fire so that always helps the pitchers confidence as well.


I think I am a few series behind on my random game facts, but don’t dismay – I WILL BE BACK (in the voice of the Terminator of course…in honor of Arnie coming to town for the RNC)

1 comment:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

C'mon now,he's getting back to that "great" status, and he'll be pitching amazingly in another year :) Practice makes perfect,especially after that kind of surgery.