Thursday, July 10, 2008

Twins lose big in Boston

I was going to compile my favorite Twins facts from the Minnesota Twins Cleveland Indians series, but I am too depressed over the three losses to the Boston Red Sox the past three days. Sure, I expected the Twins to lose, but I HOPED they could win at least one game. The first games were close, losing by only one run in each of the first two games of the series, but what the heck happened yesterday? The Twins lost 5-18 – ouch. Those 18 runs are going to hurt the stats , that’s for sure. The Strib titled it “Boston holds a tee-off party against Twins.” Yeah, it was a haunting day at Fenway Park. I wish I could forget it and I bet Jason Kubel wishes he could, too.

1 comment:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

It was a heartbreaker :( At least we have three boys going to the All Star game! And then the release of the Minnesota Wild schedule the following day, yipee!!