Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Twins Centerfield Presidential Match-Up

The Pioneer Press did a cute Twins Centerfield story today, relating the competition to be the starting Twin centerfielder to the presidential race. Denard Span said he was John McCain, that cracked me up…I wonder if Carlos Gomez is Hilary Clinton then? And Jason Pridie is Obama?

Remind me of this post next November, Twins Fans, wouldn’t it be something if the 2008 Twins Star Centerfielder matched up with our next president? Sure the Pio thought of it first, but they don’t take it to the next level like I am, stating that whichever player gets the spot, then his corresponding presidential candidate will also get the spot. Hmmmm…OK, I know it is a little hokey, but I just wish I was in Florida for Twins Spring Training and not sitting at my computer hacking away at the Twins Centerfield headline.

No comments: