Monday, December 10, 2007

Twins Spring Training Schedule 12/10

With all this snow piling up it is hard to think about baseball and Minnesota Twins Spring Training, but let’s face it February 17th, 2008 isn’t that far away. The Twins pitchers and catchers report first and then the full Twins team reports on the 22nd. My guess is I will still be shoveling mounds of snow from my driveway on February 22nd, 2008, but I will be wishing I was in Fort Myers, Florida with the boys in blue.

The Twins will face the New York Yankees at “home” in Florida and the Boston Red Sox so there should be bunch of baseball fans at those games. Click here for the complete Twins Spring Training Schedule. One of these years, I am going to get my taxes done early and head down there to see Spring Training. I am probably the only Twins blogger in the nation that hasn’t been there...oh how I wish for the palm trees and the warm Florida sun...

No comments: