Wednesday, January 24, 2007

TWINS TICKETS ON SALE

Minnesota Twins fans, listen up! Single game Twins tickets go on sale this Friday! I think it is so weird that they go on sale on a Friday night? Do they not like their employees? I am sure they are going to get slammed this weekend - why not put them on sale on a Monday so the ticket employees can have an entire week to process orders and then rest on the weekend (-:

Anyway, I am pretty excited for the 2007 Minnesota Twins season to start. After last years mega success at the bat and the mound (let's not mention the playoff heartbreak and total let down)The Minnesota Twins should be ready for action. Joe Mauer led batting last year with a .347 average (well, duh he led - he did win the batting award) and then Justin Morneau winning MVP and leading the ball club with homeruns and RBI's!!! oh my, I am so excited for the return of the M&M boys!!!

I will be sure to scoop up some tickets early - I see they play the Yankees the second week in April and then they play the White Sox the second week in May!!! oh so much to look forward to!!! If you want to see a complete Twins schedule log on to Minnesota Twins Tickets .com - you can even get Spring Training Tickets! Go Twins!

No comments: