Wednesday, January 17, 2007

MINNESOTA TWINS FANS LOVE TO BLOG

There are so many blogs out there about the Minnesota Twins and really about Major League Baseball in general. I think there are more baseball blogs than any other sport - i.e. hockey, basketball and even football. Why is that? Are baseball fans more computer savvy than other fans? or is it because baseball fans tend to looooooove stats and the computer is the fastest way to get stats, these days. Maybe the football and hockey fans can wait for the news in the paper, but the baseball fans want to get and share news quickly? I don't know, but I love reading other fans blogs and I see one of my favorite Minnesota Twins Fans has moved his site. Johnny from lay it on the line. blogspot. com has moved to http://www.layingitontheline.com/ ! He has his own domain! I think it is super cool he can post Minnesota Twins news and commentary from his PDA! Read his blog some time, he may not live in Minnesota...but he writes good posts about our beloved Minnesota Twins! Go Twins!

No comments: