Thursday, September 28, 2006

TWINS PLAYOFF TICKETS?!?!

Now, the question is where do I go to get my Twins Playoff tickets? The Twins box office doesn't have any good seats available and sitting on hold forever sucks! Does any one answer the real live phone anymore? So I have resorted to using my good friend the Internet. Their are a million ticket sites out there, but I think Minnesota Twins Tickets is a really good site - they have super good prices on Playoff Home Game 1 - for example, Home Run Porch seats in a great low row (I have sat there before - oh yeah, when I was on TV!) are $129 and they don't add on any weird service fees like StubHub - another ticket broker that advertises as a fan to fan site. And if you call Minnesota Twins Tickets they answer the phone pretty quick too - that's how I found out about the no service fees.

I shopped around the net (because that’s what Minnesotans do, we are kind of frugal –dont chya know) and here are some prices I found on the low row Home Run Porch seats:

Minnesota Twins Tickets $129 each
StubHub $139
TicketsNow $140
Razorgator $154 each
TickCo $157 each

So, TWINS FANS UNITE – buy your Twins Playoff Tickets NOW and see the Twins battle for victory at the HOMERDOME!!! I did all the shoppin' work for y'all and trust me the Minnesota Twins Tickets site is totally legit - it's run by Minnesotans who love the Twins...just like me!

No comments: