Thursday, August 17, 2006

SUCCESSFUL BLOGSHIP

Ok, I realize to have a successful blog you should place an entry every day - that's what the readers want and frankly that's the main reason why people even have blogs so they can write EVERY DAY. I keep asking myself why I don't write every day?I usually have at least a few words that I want to share with the general public so I decided to make a list:

Top 5 Reasons I don't write on this blog every day:
1. I have dial-up - I know that's crazy this day in age, but I am cheap
2. I usually blog at work because it's NOT dial-up and some days work is too busy
for me to be goofing on the Internet
3. I feel like I say the same things every day - go Twins or Twins suck
4. I have a family that eats up an enormous amount of my time - is that normal?
5. I love to watch TV and that eats up the rest of my time - that's probably not normal either

Those are just the top 5 - I could rationalize why I don't write daily about my beloved Twinkies all day long, but I think my boss would start to wonder what all the click click clicking was about. . . (-:

GO TWINS!!!

AND A HUGE SALUTE TO THE BLOGGERS THAT WRITE EVERY DAY - I ADMIRE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: