Thursday, August 31, 2006

IS ANYONE HOME?????

I think the Twins have left the building - what is the deal? They can't beat the Royals? It is absolutely ridiculous. The pitching has been pretty good, but there is NO WAY to win a game if you don't score a few runs and swing the darn bats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thouhgt maybe the losing streak is a punishment from God because I have not been faithful to my committment to write in this blog . . . Please, Lord, forgive me and don't take my lack of committment and lazy tendacies out on my beloved Twins. Let them win tonight!!! Santana is on the mound so it's almost a sure thing, but I thought winning the Royals series would be a sure thing . . . I thought winning at the Dome would be a sure thing . . . Please send the PLAYERS HOME and WIN TWINS!!!!

No comments: