Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twins Gear makes great Holiday Gifts...

Looking for Holiday Gift Ideas? With the Holidays quickly approaching it is time to start getting gifts wrapped. In my opinion the one gift that you can not go wrong with is Twins Apparel, weather the person you are buying for is a die-hard Minnesota Twins fan or just a fair-weather Sunday Afternoon Game Twins Fan, Minnesota Twins Gear is something everyone loves. I have done some looking online and in the stores and have found my Top 3 Twins Gifts:

1) Minnesota Twins Baseball hatTwo-Toned Minnesota Twins Baseball Hat











2) Minnesota Twins HoodieWarm and Cozy Minnesota Twins Hoodie











3) Minnesota Twins Sweatpants with pockets

3 comments:

B said...

I LOVE those pants.... perfect for watching Minnesota Twins Games from the couch!

Anonymous said...

I have a twins hat that does not fit my head! (i got it for free which was my first mistake) my mom keeps asking me what i want for xmas. whelp. there we have it folks. a twins hat.

StreetGirl said...

I got the Cozy Hoodie and have hardly taken it off. It is so deliciously snug.