Friday, September 12, 2008

More on Minnesota Twins Ticket Prices

Baseball thrives on being the American sport. I love that it caters to all economic and social classes. I think it is much different than say the NFL and even the NHL in some markets (i.e. here in Minnesota unless you are willing to camp out overnight for the cheap coveted upper level tickets). The general admission Minnesota Twins tickets start out fairly inexpensive for someone who is looking to just get in the door or who has 5 kids and want a fun yet cheap activity to do on a Sunday afternoon. I have heard that the new Minnesota Twins stadium will feature these kinds of ‘cheap seats’, but how cheap, no one will tell. I am hoping that my corporate America sister can score us some nicer, corporate level suite tickets so I can have a taste of the good life, too. You can bet that I will be making plans to go to the new Twins stadium, but how much am I willing to spend? Oh that is such a tough question.

1 comment:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

So when will the Spring Training schedule be announced?