Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Twins Angels Series tied at one apiece

The Minnesota Twins won their home opener in grand fashion and new Twins centerfielder Carlos Gomez made a statement with Twins fans and his new team. He is fast! Lightning fast! Gomez had a lead off double that for most guys would have only been a single and then his bunt had me on my feet! I couldn’t believe how quick he was and you would think in order to be that fast you would have to be small, but nooooo, he was big! Tall and quick, I heard his interview though after the game and I couldn’t understand a word he said! It was so funny. I will tell you one thing, Carlos Gomez will help sell Minnesota Twins Tickets and jerseys!

The Minnesota Twins were not so successful last night losing big time to the Angels 9-1. Let’s hope they can pull off a win tonight so they can still win the series. Let’s go Twins!

No comments: