Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Torii Hater

Am I the only Minnesota Twins fan that doesn’t think Torii Hunter hung the moon? Sure he can swing a bat and catch a few balls, but his attitude doesn’t rub me the right way. His constant whining and complaining about an outdoor stadium and his inability to play in the cold weather makes me want to buy him a turtleneck and tell him to keep his mouth shut to conserve body heat. His lack of team spirit and support for the city of Minneapolis and the entire state of Minnesota when he decided not to show up to the new stadium ground breaking was enough to make me want to cut him loose and now he is criticizing other players for being injured. Is Torii Hunter a doctor? Does he know if players are well enough to play? Come on, Minnesota Twins fans, Torii Hunter is not all that (as my teenagers say). I wish him well…anywhere other than with the Minnesota Twins.

No comments: